Saturday, January 19, 2008

BLOGGING


No Experience...

After a few days thinking of what to write in my blog; however, my mind is still blank. This is the first time I blogging. So just want to start the ball rolling, I would like to write my feeling as the first time blogger.


Nowadays, blogging is quite common means for people to express the thinking, opinion or may become an electronic diary. However, I feel that blogging is a waste of time and energy because I am very slow in computer stuff. Up to this point of time, I still don't know the purpose of creating this blog for Prof. Madya Dr. Edwin Malachi subject. Anyway, I will still complete the tasks he assigns to us. I believe at the end of this subject, I will treasure this blogging and will become an active blogger. I wish everyone all the best in this semester.

No comments: